Protein Pea Dip
This easy protein pea dip makes a great alternative to hummus.
Sometimes life calls out for crackers with a tasty dip. Since we love snacking and want our dips to still be healthy, we came up with this yummy Protein Pea Dip. It’s super easy to prepare the dip and you can eat it with so many things. The pea dip is great for vegetable sticks, salad wraps, as a spread or for your homemade sweet potato fries. Either way we have to warn you because it’s totally addictive… At least we can’t stop snacking on it!
Protein Pea Dip Recipe
vegan & gluten-free
- 2 tbsp Skinny Protein Mix
- 200g frozen peas
- 150g plain soy yoghurt
- 1 shallot
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 dash of salt
- Put the peas in a sauce pan with enough water and cook them.
- Slice the shallot and fry it in a pan with some olive oil and the curry.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Add salt and lemon juice to taste.