VEGAN, RAW, GLUTENFREE
When life gives you lemons... make bliss balls! We love our decadent and rich chocolate bliss balls, but sometimes we want something fresh, light and sweet at the same time. And preferably: something green! We know, that's a lot to ask for in a yummy treat but that's where these Super Green Lemon Bites come into play. The best part about them: you'll only need 5 simple ingredients, a food processor and 5 minutes of your day!
Sounds good? Let's get to the recipe:
Super Green Lemon Bliss Balls
- 2 tablespoons Super Green Mix
- 150 g cashews
- 130 g Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until you're left with a sticky 'dough'.
- Divide the dough into chunks and roll little balls out of them.
- Store in the fridge until serving.
SUPER TIP: make sure to get your hands on an organic lemon because we are using the zest!